Tuesday, July 22, 2014

DIY Post

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Today I'm sharing a link to a post that I did for my sweet friend Kathryn, whom you may recall did a great post for me last year about adding personality to your home. Funny story, originally we had agreed to do a post for each other. I'm just now getting around to holding up my end of the deal, but Kathryn was so gracious and supportive. She's awesome, definitely show her some love and check out her blog.

My post for Kathryn was really fun- my first DIY project post. It was actually a lot easier than I thought and since things didn't go terribly I'm hoping to make this a regular thing here. I've already got an idea brewing for my next project, so keep an eye out for it in the next couple of weeks.

Anywhoo without further ado, here's the link to the post- enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment