Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hi Everyone

It's been ages since I last posted! Okay, I'm exaggerating just a tad but it definitely has been a long time since I've updated ya'll on life. Yeah, I'm super sorry about that. Honestly the emotional challenges of being pregnant after loss was really hard, and I just couldn't think of much else to talk about. Thankfully I was able to blog about my experiences over at Pregnancy After Loss Support, so if you have a little time you can check out some of my posts.

If you've left comments here and I didn't respond, please forgive me. My heart is still invested in this little blog; now that I'm in a different phase of life I want to get back to blogging more often so I can continue to connect with you.

Many of you already know but for those that don't know- our little baby girl arrived! 11 weeks ago, which is kind of hard to believe that's how much time has already gone by. Her name is Zoe Grace and she is all kinds of cute.

Am I right? *pats self on back*

Derek and I feel so blessed to have her in our lives. Toby loves her so much and Zoe feels the same about him; at least I think she does. 


Life with two littles to care for has been pretty great so far. Of course there are those moments when Toby is laying on the floor screeching/whining, Zoe is in one of her many baby-perches whilest crying, and I'm shoving as many chocolate chips as humanely possible into my face. It's not always pretty, but it's my life and I love it.

Anyways, I'm back to blogging. Again, I'm super sorry for being away for so long. Feels good to be back!

1 comment :