Friday, January 9, 2015

PAL Friday Blog

Well, we're getting closer to the home stretch with this pregnancy- 29 weeks and 1 day. It's been quite the journey. Any mom will tell you that pregnancy can be rough; pregnancy after a loss is really rough. I'm so thankful, though, that I've had lots of support from family and friends who have prayed for us, and been willing to let me share my anxieties and struggles. 

Another thing that has been helpful has been blogging as an outlet for the thoughts that swirl around in my head. I was so touched to be asked to join a wonderful group of women over at Pregnancy After Loss Support that share their journey of trying to conceive after a loss, pregnancy after loss, and parenting their subsequent children after a loss. It's been a privilege to read other's experiences as well as have a chance to share my own. I blog every Friday (mostly!) so today I wanted to share the link with ya'll. If you have a minute, take a gander. 




Happy Friday everyone! We're getting ready to kick off a weekend of festivities to celebrate Derek's 30th birthday- whoop whoop!


No comments :

Post a Comment