Sunday, September 13, 2015

Ten on Ten


Ten on Ten:: September Edition

1. Early morning overcast skies
2. Breakfast date with this handsome little guy
3. Took a trip to Target
4. Sweet little face
5. Putting Ten on Ten on the calendar helped me remember it
6. Taking down the Pac'n'Play since Zoe and Toby are now sharing a room
7. Apparently the truck is a "great friend"
8. Miniature piano prodigy
9. Don't Break the Ice
10. Dinner: chicken bratwurst with sauteed kale and mashed potatoes. Sort of a play on Bangers and Mash.


2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness! They still make don't break the ice. My little sister's favorite game growing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a popular one in my family when I was kid too! Next I want to find that Cootie game, although I can't remember the exact name :)

      Delete